Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Cards I've made

This is just a post to put up the cards I've made recently. I took photos of them before they went on their merry ways, so here they are :)


I went on a Tulip buzz with this card. I used a Tulip topper, sentiment and two Tulip papers from a decoupage pack. I used a Papermania Capsule bow and Express Yourself DIY ribbon, and finished it off with some gems. 




I don't have any proper equipment yet, so for this card I used already-embossed white paper, and the other papers are from a Forever Friends 6x6 pack. The bear is also from the same paper pack, I just cut it out! I haven't got any stampers yet, or indeed any Promarkers, but they are on the agenda to buy soon :) The sentiment is from a Forever Friends sentiments die cut pack. Some gems finished it off.


This card was a very quickly thrown together one that my sister asked for an hour in advance, so I had to work fast. I used the same white embossed paper for the backing, then used some paper from my stash. The toppers are Express Yourself DIY toppers and then I added some gems. 


I used Forever Friends backing paper from the male themed pack, all three of the papers used, some blue ribbon from my stash, a Papermania birthday card stock number sticker and the bear is from a man-themed decoupage pack. The sentiment is from the Forever Friends sentiment pack, added some gems and then done.


This was made as a birthday card for a garden centre owner. The spotted paper is from the Forever Friends man-themed A4 pack and the other two papers from the FF man-themed 6x6 pack. The decoupage is from a FF decoupage pack, the sentiment from a FF sentiment die cut pack and I finished it off with some gems.

They're just some of my more recent cards, the older ones are even worse than these ones, so I'm not even going to bother putting them up. I guess it's a work in progress, once I expand my supplies, things will look up a bit :) 

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards! Love the first FF - its so cute! I don't think there is anything wrong with them, and as for your older cards being worse you should see the state of some of mine!
    Rach :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)