Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Crafty buys

So I'm in Dublin for the next three days...hospital is a pain in the neck! As usual, my suitcase contains one spare set of clothes and the rest is filled with my craft stuff! So now I'm sitting in my room, watching Disney movies on the laptop and making cards. Fun times!

I got some new crafty bits today: I got Papermania Capsule Collection papers, pink and blue (with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge in mind!) and some co-ordinated accessories - little flowers, ribbons, bows, daisy chains, FF the good life decoupage pack, some Daisy and Dandelion toppers, a couple of number toppers for kids' cards and some Anita's A5 card blanks. They're a bit big though, I'm not sure I know what to be filling all the space with, but I'll have fun trying!

Happy Crafting
Tags xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)