Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

Pink and Blue :)

 I decided when I saw the Ribbon Girl Blog Colour Challenge No. 15... Pink and Blue that it would be a nice one to break myself into putting cards into things where people can see them and judge my primitiveness :P

So I gathered some pink and blue materials and this is what I came up with - a birthday card for a friend. 


A5 cards are really big! I didn't think I'd be able to fill the space, but the decoupage I used was big enough to fill some space :) 




I used a Country Companions decoupage, it was fairly big so fitted on this size nicely :) ...


...And a Tulip sentiment, Papermania blue blitters...


... Papermania Pink Capsule Collection papers and some ribbon and gems from my stash to finish it off :)

I would also like to enter this in PaperCrafting Journey's Challenge No 1: Floral 


1 comment:

  1. This is a very pretty card - that decoupage rabbit is so sweet! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)