Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

First Christmas Card

Hey all,

Today I made my first Christmas card of the year! I'd been thinking about making one for a while, and then today, an idea came into my head so I had to do it :) I'm pretty happy with the outcome! I'm going to try and make at least one every week from now on if I can!


So here it is! The papers were in my stash from last Christmas as were the gems. The image and sentiment are LOTV, and the ribbon and snowflake charm are from Ribbon Girl. I coloured it in with Promarkers and topped it off with some Stickles :) 


A close of up this, I think it's just such a cute stamp!


A closeup of the charm, it's a bit camouflaged in the main picture.


I used a sketch from Papertake Weekly for this card, and the colour combo came from photo inspiration from this week's Winter Wonderland challenge. I got the idea for the music theme from Cupcake Craft :) 

So the challenges I would like to enter this into are:
Winter Wonderland Photo Inspiration - I took the colour scheme and red ribbon from this.

So that's it for me for now, thanks for looking :) 

Tags xx

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and great interpretation of the photo too, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on starting your Christmas cards and with such a gorgeous one too. Hope to see you each week at Winter Wonderland. I have some candy on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful christmas card, I like the image, the papers, the touch of tartan and the charm.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card fab colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card .You have done the sketch proud. Reminds me to get started on my thoughts for christmas cards.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I've just found your blog and have become a follower, your cards are lovely.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous Christmas card, perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)