Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Red and Blue Birthday Card

Evening everyone :)

I'm up later than I wanted to be tonight, urrrggghh! I watched Beauty and the Beast and did some crafting and time just got away from me. I coloured loads of stamps in while I was watching, so much fun :D And then I made a card, so here it is :)

This is my first card using a Saturated Canary image! I really like them now :D The sentiment is LOTV, the ribbon is from Ribbon Girl, the papers are from a Forever Friends man pack and the flowers and gems are from my new delivery that the postman brought me today from Wild Orchid Crafts :D I used my MS punch for the border.

A closeup of this pretty lady, coloured with Promarkers. I put some gel pen on the dots to make them shine a bit :)

A closeup of the flowers, I think the tea rose in the middle is so pretty :)

I'd like to enter this into the following:
The Crafty Pad - Bingo - Ribbon/Flowers/Bling

Thanks for looking,
Night night :)
Tags xx


16 comments:

  1. JUst Gorgeous...LOve your colours and her dress looks Fabulous using the gel pen.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely Tags, that image is so beautifully coloured.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation,and a beautifully coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya,
    This looks wonderful. Fab image & I love your card design. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tags, love your image and layout. Hope you have a fab weekend, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tags. Love the colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, you have coloured your fab image beautifully and everything co-ordinates so well.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just sooo sweet! Thanks for sharing it with us at The craft Pad this week for our Bingo Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Tags! Love the image and layout.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey tags

    Lovely card - I just adore these SC images - fantastic.

    Thanks for dropping in and leaving me a comment.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card! I am so pleased you joined us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week for our Bingo! challenge. The best of luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tanya, another gorgeous card. I love the image and colour scheme you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great card Tanya
    Thanks again for joining us at PFP this week :)
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card - love how you've coloured this image x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenges & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, love the image you used. Thanks for joining us at MMCS.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)