Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

Forever Friends Fortnightly DT card - Halloween

Good morning everybody!

I'm posting this from LA, and having the BEST time ever! We came specifically to go to the League of Legends World Championships Season 2 Final, and that was on Saturday evening...I don't think I EVER want to queue for anything ever again after the hours we spent in line for that haha! But the most amazing bit was, we got chatting to one of the event managers while queuing and he gave us VIP passes! Was so good. We've also been shopping twice and to Universal studios, and we're going to Seaworld San Diego today and Disneyland tomorrow hopefully :)

Anyway back to my post. This fortnight over at Forever Friends the challenge theme is Halloween or Autumn. We have to fab sponsors for this challenge;

Kenny K who are providing our winner with 5 digis from the store 

and

who are giving our Forever Friends Favourite winner 4 sheets of digis of the winner's choice.

So come join us!

Here's my card for the challenge, I chose Halloween but used Autumn colours too :)
We were lucky enough to be able to use some of our wonderful sponsors' images, and I chose this beauty from Kenny K :) I printed the sentiment off the computer, I found it online. The hessian is from my local craft shop, the clock is a Tim Holtz die cut and the corner is from Wild Orchid Crafts. I'm very proud of myself lol, I distressed the edges and I think I didn't do too bad a job! :) I also used distress stickles around the edges and you can't see it at all for some reason on this, but it's all over the backing paper too so it's all sparkly - I wanted it to look like Pirate Treasure.

A closeup of this gorgeous girly, coloured with Promarkers and I put some Glossy Accents and Stickles on there too. As soon as we found out that it was a Halloween challenge and saw this image, I chose it straight away - I'm hoping to dress as a pirate this Halloween! 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Your Favourite (Halloween theme and Sparkles!)

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

25 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabu,ous fun Halloween card, wonderful colouring and I love the warm brown tones too. The sentiment is perfect for the image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stampand Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing Halloween card Tanya. Glad to hear your having fun in L.A. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card, so beautifully put together, I love all the fab elements. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tanya. I love this Lil pirate, she's great. I won her a few weeks ago but haven't coloured her up yet!
    Love your layout and fab autumnal colours too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the pirate. thank you for joining the Dream Valley Challenge this fortnight. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, super gorgeous hun! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Halloween card Tanya, great image & details.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just brilliant Tanya, sounds like you are having a fab time, enjoy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh get you! LA?! hope you're having a fantastic time (I'm sure you are!). and fabulous card Tanya,
    love the image and layout
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that's a great card. Fab image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Tanya and glad you are having such a fab time in LA - I loved it there! Enjoy the rest of your holiday, Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tanya, he is just so awesome..a show stopper for sure..the card and it's elements make your image come to life! Thank you so much for sharing your talent at Stamptacular Sunday challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Halloween card, love the coloring and layout.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Dream Valley.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Dream Valley Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this!! A great theme with perfect details...wonderful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so stunning tags.fantastic image and colours and i love your fab design.wow sounds like you are having a great time :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us this time at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice card. Great use of different textures. Your coloring is awesome.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

    :)Pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fab Halloween card Tanya, love all the layers. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  21. a real fun Halloween make - great colours! Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Tanya, I love this card and actually many of your cards and I have a post on my site that I would like you to see as I have added a note for you; please stop by for a look. http://karalscreativespace.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely card...I love all the details and your coloring! The image is too cute...she's adorable. Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is fab Tags, I love it! That clock die is on my never ending wishlist! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really cheeky and cheerful card, with great use of colour.
    Love it.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)