Followers

Wednesday 3 October 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT Card

Evening everyone

Today over at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge Blog, this week's challenge theme is

Love is all around 

and we are sponsored this time by

My card for this time round is actually a Wedding Invitation from a set of 80 that I made for one of my friends who got married a while ago. Obviously I didn't want to post them on my blog til after the wedding lol. She liked them, and I saw on her Facebook page a few comments from people she'd invited saying they were lovely, so I think everyone was happy :)

The image is from Lili of the Valley, the ribbon, flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts and this isn't the sentiment I used on the actual invitations but I can't find a photo of any of them lol, this one was printed out on the computer.

A closeup of the image, coloured with Promarkers and I put Stickles on there too, on the hearts, headdress, veil and on the trim on the dress.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Divas By Design - use texture (ribbon, flowers, stickles)
Sentimental Sundays - Recipe 3,2,1 (3 flowers, 2 sets of gems, 1 image)

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

15 comments:

  1. Wow Tanya, eighty of those is some tall order and how pretty they are as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tanya the image is fab and coloured so beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Tanya, love that image - love is definitely all around!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tanya. I love the image and the colours you've used. Your friend must have been so pleased with these.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya, Your card is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so gorgeous,such a lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Tags, I like the adorable image the colours and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Tags....I love a bit of purple and this image is sooo sweet!
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous tags.i love the colours and really sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really beautiful card tanya. really looking forward to working alongside you and the team at MMCS
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! Wonderful coloring!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card!! I love that image and how you colored it : )

    Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For More Opportunities:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
    *Sign up for our Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card :D
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    JAyne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful, gorgeous card and sooooo cute

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)