Followers

Wednesday 10 April 2013

I Love Promarkers GDT Spot

Hi guys :)

Today is my second GD spot over at I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog :) The challenge theme this time round is embossing: heat or dry, but between one thing and another, guess who forgot to include the theme on my card, oopsie!

There are two sponsors this week, Inky Impressions who are offering a $10 gift voucher as a prize and J&C Creations who are offering a £10 gift voucher to spend in their shop.

So here's my card anyway. I was lucky enough to be able to use an Inky Impressions image for my card :)

Ingredients
Everything Else - Glossy Accents, Stickles

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking :)
Tags xx

9 comments:

  1. Lol...you weren't the only one!! ...ooops!

    Gorgeous card Tanya and I love the CAS design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tanya, love the sweet image and fab bunting.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tanya, love the beautiful image and very pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a huge congrats on your guest spot tanya!!this is such a sweet card and your colouring is spot on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Tanya, this is simply PERFECT, I just love it! Your colouring is out of this world, I love the folds you've created on her clothes, they look so realistic, and the way you've added glossy accent to the ruler and scissors is just awesome!! What a fun and creative idea! :)
    Fantastic design too, love the banner and how you've added Stickles to the edges of your paper :) Very beautiful!

    have a nice day!
    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning tags.really love your bunting and cas design and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Tanya, love the adorable image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card Tanya, love the image and bunting!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)