Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Papertake weekly - New Stash

Hi Everyone!

This week's challenge over at Papertake Weekly is

New Year, New Stash

We just want you to use something new that you may have got for Christmas, or to use something in your stash that you haven't ever used before.

The sponsor this week is
WoJLogo_180x130
and this week’s up for grabs prize is ...
1433_0 (1)

So here's what I made :)

I usually use the same image for every new home card I make haha, but this card was for someone who's actually already had a new home card from me in the past, so I had to change things up! I treated myself to this adorable digi from Tiddly Inks :)

Ingredients
Home Sweet Home by Tiddly Inks
Key charm, ribbon and pink Liquid Pearls from Ribbon Girl
Sentiment by Lili of the Valley
Coloured with Copics
Stickles
Papers from Me to You pack from last year

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite Colour (pink, I'm a girly girl and love it)

Thanks for looking!
Tags xx

18 comments:

  1. love that house image! a gorgeous 'new home' card Tanya!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! what a wonderful image and your colouring is really beautiful. I love the pretty papers and the ribbon with the key! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tanya. I this digi image going to be your new favourite new card image? The design and papers are fabulous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Tanya! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card. I love that it reminds me of "Spring". Your coloring is beautiful as well. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love that cute house and what a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love this card! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was skimming through all the great entries on the Inky Chicks challenge blog, and your caught my eye immediately! That house image is so stinkin' cute, and I headed over to TI and just bought it. I love your card; GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. I just Pinned your adorable card on to Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous tags.really pretty house image and your soft colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous new home card Tanya!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely adore this image and you really pulled off a special card - even if your friend had already received one. :D So glad you joined us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very elegant new home card,Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rather belatedly Tanya wanted to say what a lovely card with such beautiful attention to detail.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Ribbons, Buttons and Bows theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable! Your coloring of the image is super. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again in our new challenge.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)