Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Uptown Girl Birthday Card

Afternoon all

I smacked myself off the ground today, so I'm sporting big purple bruises on my chin, knee, hip and hand...not a good look :P I'll be sore tomorrow methinks...

I made this card a while ago. Only blogging it now though :) I love this Uptown Girl, she's just perfect for all kinds of cards! I love pairing her with big sentiments because she's so long and narrow that she fits in perfectly beside them :) 

Ingredients
Uptown Girl Audrey Loves Makeup
LOTV Statement big sentiment
Marianne Design numbers dies
Martha Stewart Doily Border punch
Ribbons from Ribbon Girl
LOTV papers
Liquid pearls, Stickles, silver embossing powder

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Pink/Dies & Punches/Ribbon
I have ribbon on pretty much every card I make, and pink on the vast majority too; dies and punches make so much impact for relatively little effort - they really add something extra :)

Thanks for looking :)
Tanya xx


16 comments:

  1. Stunning Creation. Thanks for joining us at CCC Challenge

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT CCC Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor you, I hope you don't have any lasting damage, love your card, the image is fantastic, your design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain Tanya as I had a rendezvous with the pavement last week. Only just got rid of the graze on my face but the big hole in my hand is taking some healing.
    Your card is fabulous. Love the very classy lady and sentiment. Beautifully designed.
    Hope you aren't in too much pain tomorrow.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Tanya, I love the image she is gorgeous and the card layout is just perfect. Hope you are not too sore after your fall. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love this image and the embossing. I hope you're not too sore from your fall.
    Thanks for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Tanya. Wonderful layout. Fab colouring of the Uptown Girl image. Very lovely designer papers--love your colour scheme.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous girly card Tanya, love the image and fab colours.
    Hope you're not too bruised.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card such a glamorous image coloured beautifully a superb card design, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love Audrey. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card and a lovely image! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card....love the image and background....Thank you for joining us this week at CYP....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so modern and girly. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Tanya...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate them :)